Speed Up Your Makeup Routine
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Daytime Makeup Tricks and other Make-Up topics.
What are some quick ways to get ready faster?
Here are some easy, time-saving tips that will help you do your makeup in a flash on those busy mornings when you just can't linger over your lovely face in the mirror.
- Keep liner and mascara to the top upper lash line and lashes. Skip the bottom. It's more natural looking for daytime wear, too.
- Anything that can be applied quickly with your fingers will save the time of pulling out your makeup brushes. That goes for cream blush and eye shadows in particular.
- With neutral and medium intensity colors you don't have to be as precise. Darker colors take more time. For example, it's much easier to swipe on a quick coat of pale pink nail polish than to do a deep red.
- Dual products are your friend. If you can use it on more than one feature, it's one less product you have to use.
- Foundation products that dry to a powder finish also mean you don't have to set with powder, eliminating that extra step.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.