1. Reduce fine lines. Apply a little eye cream on the brow bone and under the eye. Next dab on a concealer that matches your skin tones. Blend well with a concealer brush. The last step is to line the eye with a white pencil just beneath the lash line. Blend with fingertips. This will give the impression of larger and brighter eyes.
2. Shadow eyes with eye shadow and apply from the inside corner outward. Always blend up and outward. Highlight just under brows with a lighter, shimmery shade. Try to use at least two shades of shadow.
3. Softly line with eyeliner, brush or pencil, draw a thin line along lashes next to roots. For softness and more natural look smudge with fingertip or Q-tip.
4. Brush brows upward. Carefully trim any excess hair above the top of your natural arch. Look closely at the shape. Your brow should begin at your inner eye, peak at the outer edge of your iris and end at the outer corner of your eye. Hold a pencil in line with the outer side of your iris and note where the peak of your arch naturally occurs. From the arch to the outer corner of the eye, your brow should fall in a straight or slightly curved line, depending on the look you´re trying to achieve.
5. Do not sleep in your make-up as this can cause your lashes to dry out and become brittle. Elevate your head when you sleep, to keep fluid from settling around your eyes.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.